500棋牌There are many things you can do for your mom on Mother's day. You can make a DIY gift for her, take her out for a special meal and even spend the entire day with her. Yes, put that phone on silent. You can always let her know with words what she means to you.
Here are 20 quotes you can share with your mom this Mother's Day to express your love and gratitude for the most special woman in your life:
1. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. -Because I Said So
500棋牌2. Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
3. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. - Balzac
4. Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.
5. A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
6. Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall. A mother's secret hope outlives them all. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
青春会逝去；爱情会枯萎；友谊的绿叶也会凋零。而一个母亲内心的希望比这些都顽强。 ― 奥利弗?温戴尔?荷马
7. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. - Stevie Wonder
10. It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding.
12. No one in the world can take the place of your mother. Right or wrong, from her viewpoint you are always right. She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones.
13. My momma always said, “Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”-Forrest Gump
15. Take the word “family”. Strike out the “m” for mother and the “y” for youth--and all you have left is “fail”.
16. There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness... The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way. - Andrew Jackson
从来没有一个女人像她那样。她很温柔，就像一只鸽子；也很勇敢，就像一头母狮……毕竟，对母亲的记忆和她的教诲是我人生起步的唯一资本，奠定了我的人生之路。 ― 安德鲁?杰克逊
17. All the world's other are false and empty, only the mother is really, eternal, not quenched.
18. Real mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grads. It is marked by the progression of Mama to Mummy to Mother.
20. If I have done anything worth attention in life, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother. - Booker T. Washington